Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor (Day) of Love

Speaking of scoreless tennis - you aren't really getting the hang of the game yet, are you?

What do you mean? Here's me looking cute with the ball.


Here's me looking cute with the racket.


Here's me making sure the ball hits daddy's racket (you know he sometimes misses the shot if you make it too hard for him).


And now it's time to clean up. Wasn't that fun?


Oh, but speaking of love, you and mommy and daddy sure looked cute in the pool.


You weren't so bad yourself (on the lounge chair since you're still too small to swim with us).


After watching you toss your baby into the pool, I think I'll stay on the sidelines for a while.


It was wonderful to finally have a sunny, three-day weekend to enjoy in Newport with our family.


Yes, we got to show BoPa how to swing...

And BoMa how to boogie...


Wasn't it nice of BoPa to let baby use his computer?


Unfortunately, with Labor Day we must bid farewell to summer, and to our white sandals (though I'm still not sure I understand why).

No comments:

Post a Comment