SWIMMING
I loved being in the water with Dada (whose name I've mastered)...

...and with mommy and Liana, who have much more challenging pronunciations, and can't take me quite as far into the deep end.

SUNNING
While I needed to be slathered in SPF 50, these striped chaise loungers were very comfortable.

Fortunately each of us had her own spot to sunbathe.

Sharing a seat was also fun...

...with you and mommy. Is this what they mean by doing laps at the pool?

WALKING
While I'm not quite ready to saunter across the street, I thought this sign was really informative (click to enlarge). I wonder what would happen if NYC tried to enforce such a system.
Watch out, motorboats!

RELAXATION
On vacation, some mornings it's fun to just sleep in (until 6!) and read the paper in bed.

And then there was eating...(and feeding you!)
But by far the highlight was having time as mommy, daddy, and sisters.

So where are we going next?

No comments:
Post a Comment