Sunday, March 7, 2010

See 'Em at the Museum

We spent a lot of time in Children's Museums in the month of March.

First, while we were in Baltimore to celebrate PopPop's 96th birthday....


...Zachary and Leah joined us at Port Discovery.


I was Curious as to why George was there...but happy to see him nonetheless.


Then we had lunch at Attman's, where everyone, especially Zachary, wanted to eat my cheeks.


Grandpa said I was delicious too!


Unfortunately, while we were having fun, Daddy and Daria spent a lot of time dealing with our sick car. Don't you think it's a good sign that we ended up at a place called Darcars?

When we got back to town and got the car fixed, we went to the Brooklyn Children's Museum for Daya's birthday celebration.


I especially enjoyed flirting stroller-to-stroller with Liam's baby brother, Jack.


It was fun playing as a family in the Shop-a-Rama.


Check (me) out on the conveyor belt...


We've got reciprocal privileges, so invite us to a children's museum near you (though we may come incognito!).

No comments:

Post a Comment