Happy Birthday three you,
Happy Birthday three you,
Happy Birthday dearest Liana,
Happy Birthday, I love you.
Happy Birthday three you,
Happy Birthday dearest Liana,
Happy Birthday, I love you.
I turned three today and was so lucky to have not one, but two celebrations. First at school (with decorate-your-own cupcakes and chocolate-covered strawberries)...

...which my friends seemed to enjoy...

...and I was delighted to be a part of.

And then at Mema and Grandpa's (with ice cream cake)!

As a little girl in a big city, it's important to make one's presence known at least once a year.
Daddy started a tradition last year of taking my photo on the bike rack outside our apartment. My how I've grown (and now I have a baby - not the one in the photo, silly)!

And no birthday post would be complete without your 10:07 photo. Somehow it isn't quite as adorable as they were my first year, is it?


Happy Birthday, Liana! It's great to be three. (Don't tell your mom and dad, but they have 6 more months til you become a Three-nager. Then you can really give them a run for their money.)
ReplyDeleteLove, B