Saturday, May 29, 2010

Isn't She One-derful

I can't believe that one year ago today you were born. Life has really been only more fun since you arrived.


The festivities began with a breakfast party at school. Thanks for helping me blow out the candle in my pancake!


It was one-derful that the whole family was there to help you celebrate (daddy even took the day off in your honor!).


But one party at school wasn't enough, so in the afternoon we celebrated me with blueberries (and cookies for those of us not allergic to eggs, or flour, or milk, or...you get the idea.)


Speaking of allergies, you didn't think you could get away with celebrating your first birthday without your first taste of chocolate, did you? We would never let that happen, so we headed to Mahopac for cupcakes with Mema and Grandpa.


...and they were delicious.


I was so exhausted from a day of celebrating that I slept the whole way to Newport. Here's my 11:05 photo...don't I sleep differently now that I'm one?

No comments:

Post a Comment