Monday, November 29, 2010

A "Dairy" Happy Birthday and A Half

Happy birthday and a half, little sister. These past eighteen months have been out of this world, so we took you to the planetarium to celebrate. Unfortunately you only saw the universe inside your eyelids since you slept through the entire visit.


I thought the past year and a half was quite a ride, wasn't it? Say cheese!


Speaking of cheese, we got to make our own pizza.


Then, despite the impending arrival of winter, we gave you a proper celebration, complete with cake....


...and more cake...


...and then ice cream!


After sharing all these months, I needed a dessert of my own, so I stole daddy's hot fudge sundae when he wasn't looking.



Our quick visit to Dr. Y this week included a weigh-in (fortunately, despite all our desserts, we're still svelte) and a few inoculations (weren't we both so brave?) to ensure several hundred more half birthdays.


I was so exhausted that I fell asleep midway through our memory game. Pajama Baby also looked pretty tushed (oops, I mean bushed).

No comments:

Post a Comment