Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Four-tunately, I'm Four

I can't believe you turned four today, Liana! We have had a week of celebrations, with BoMa and BoPa in town.


Mommy and I baked a fantastic swimming pool cake with floating bears. I hope it tastes as fun as it looks.


The celebration went swimmingly...


...and the cake and pizza were delicious!


On my actual birthday, Mema and mommy came to school to help me and my friends decorate our own cupcakes.


I think your Monkey friends had a lot of fun.


Then it was time for candles. Happy birthday, big sister.


After school, we went to dinner with daddy to continue the festivities. I got to decorate my own pizza (do you see a theme?).


And together we blew out your candle. I am the one who is four-tunate (even though I'm not even two!).


Of course since I'm now four, I was still awake at 10:07...only 183 days until I'm 4 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment