Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wedding Es-Cape

It's Tru(ro)! This weekend we drove up to Brewster, MA, to celebrate the nuptials of "Uncle" Josh and soon-to-be-"Aunt" Rachel. This was my first wedding, so I had to get my hair done...


The rehearsal dinner was a lobster bake (which we, of course, don't eat) but that didn't stop me from putting on the bib for chicken, pasta, and Mashpee dinner. I feel like I was Bourne for this meal.


We didn't eat the Sandwich, but I wore my bib for the best part: ice cream bar. Sis, get that spoon out of Yar mouth.


We wanted to wish them Well(fleet) so we signed our best wishes on the happy couple's chupah. I'm sure they will Chat(ham) about this tomorrow at the ceremony.


Har! Which member of the family looks the cutest here?


Whether we sits, stands, Orleans, we'll see you at the wedding tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment