Thursday, August 18, 2011

Newport Department of Transportation

Our final trip this summer to Newport required all modes of transportation.  On our first day, Mary arrived by carseat (accompanied, of course, by her family).
I figured I should show Nora how we big sisters swing - with help from "Uncle" Sean.  Funny how with all this energy exerted we don't seem to be going anywhere.

After they left, Liana and I tooled around town (or at least the parking lot) on a Plasma Car made for two...

...but daddy said he wanted to take me horseback riding.












Then I took a spin on Liana's two-wheeler (note, no training wheels!).
We spent a rainy morning at the library and built these special binoculars to go on safari - by elephant of course.

But imagine our surprise when a turtle made himself available for a ride!
After a busy week like that, it was nice to kick back in the tree to take our annual family photo.


 Bye, Newport and thanks for a "wheel-y" fun time.  See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment