Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanks-goodness It's Thanksgiving Weekend

What a busy Thanksgiving weekend!

Friday started with a long camel ride (just like the Pilgrims took, I'm sure).

We had a lovely Shabbat dinner including our newest cousin, Madeline.

On Saturday morning, we went on a date with Eli (unfortunately without his little brother Jacob) to the Liberty Science Center. It's very romantic to get a giant bubble popped in your face, no?

Saturday night we saw "The Muppets" with cousins. (Dad is still trying to get us girls to act out a Ma Nah Ma Nah with him. I'd love to see him in an orange wig!) Meantime, Daisy and I were able to have tea time at Ollie's.

On Sunday, we checked out the new DiMenna Children's Museum at the New-York Historical Society. Dad had to take the oath of office...

...and we had to work our our autobiographies.

Then it was home for the real celebration, my half birthday!

And, the traditional 11:05 pm photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment