Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rivalry, What Rivalry?

Mommy is a Yankees fan and daddy roots for the Red Sox. You wouldn't know it this week, when Dr. Y added a Bomber logo to my diaper at my one-month visit (where I weighed in at 11 pounds, 2 ounces and was 23 inches long).


We went to Scarsdale to celebrate Daisy turning six!


I think daddy had too many ice cream sandwiches because...


...he watched the Yanks-Sox game with me dressed in pinstripes.


Nothing like some good, clean family fun.


On Sunday we took the ferry to Staten Island and on the way, we saw Lady Liberty.


Then we walked (and rode) to the stadium with Suzy, Dan, Ari and Jonah...


...where we all root-root-rooted for the Yankees (the Staten Island farm team, that is).


And I ran the bases, including high-fiving the handsome players on the third base line.

No comments:

Post a Comment