Four of the people I was luckiest to meet on my first day were BoMa, BoPa, Mema and Grandpa. They seem like exceptional grandparents and I look forward to being spoiled by them.

My mommy is a little sister like me, though she has two big brothers and no big sister. Uncle Andy is her biggest brother. I'm so happy that he and Aunt Barbra now live in New York, just blocks from the hospital. They got to meet me on my first day, whereas Liana didn't get introduced to them until she was much, much older - like six days!
Uncle Spencer is mommy's littler big brother, though he seemed bigger to me than Uncle Andy. Maybe it's just his personality. I made a point of sticking my tongue out at him to see if he had a sense of humor - which he does.
Aunt Julie is a big sister who has a little sister, so I have a feeling she has a lot to teach Liana.

No comments:
Post a Comment