Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Mommy and daddy dressed me in the smallest footed jammies they could find to come home from the hospital. I was so snug in my carseat that I slept for a record six hours.


I slept through my first breath of fresh New York City air...


...and missed the photos on our front door that BoMa and BoPa hung to welcome me home. Check out the masterful drawing on the green sign. I wonder who made that?


Great Uncle Roger and Great Aunt Marcia came all the way from New Jersey to meet me. If you knew how close New Jersey was, you wouldn't be that impressed.


And my big sister started teaching me how to be a baby, which I'm not sure she's such an expert at - sample size of one! I used to be a baby and I was an exceptional one so you have quite a bit to learn, little sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment