Monday, June 8, 2009

Due: a Dear, a Female Dear

Today would have been my due date, but you've gotten to enjoy me for ten extra days! I'm really happy that you arrived ahead of schedule because these have been ten of the best days I can remember - it's really exciting and fun to be a big sister.


I've seen the doctor twice...and now weigh 7 pounds, 14 ounces, which is well above my birth weight. I'm shocked that you were willing to go back after the first visit, what with all the poking and prodding.


I'm hoping if I keep drinking my milk (and eating cookies, of course) I'll be bigger than you for a few more years. When does mommy add cookies to my diet?



Liana is so technically savvy that she set up the camera timer to catch a family photo - I'm so glad I could be here to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment