One of my favorite activities these days is doing Circle Time. It entails singing "hello" to everyone (including mommy, daddy, Daria, me, and whoever else: animals, babies, and whatever inanimate objects I choose to include on a particular night) followed by singing a song chosen by each of the guests in the circle. Tonight my dollhouse family had their own Circle Time. It was a lot easier than when they want to play Ring Around the Rosie or have a catch.

Daria tends to sleep through my fun...

...and even slept her way into her four-week birthday!
Hey, I need my beauty rest.
Speaking of beauty, I did not think that bathtime in my bathtub was particularly fun. Too wet for me. Isn't there some other way to get clean that isn't so messy? Yes, but you're too small for a shower. You just wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment