Speaking of being independent, I ate my first corn off the cob, or is it "on the cob?" How confusing!

I got to watch some serious baseball. Yes, daddy thinks batting lefty fits me to a tee.
No, silly, I meant the Newport Gulls game - and, after all the great things I've heard about him, I finally got to meet Gully!

Being with BoMa, BoPa, and Nana were the highlights of the game for me.


To ensure the weekend was sufficiently sporty, mommy and daddy also took us to a polo match. I am glad they brought bubbles because the horsies were not as intriguing (nor as fast) as on TV in the triple crown. You know that's a different sport, right - no mallets or balls or chukkas like they had here?

Stomping the divots, however, was quite fun!

We went to see a really old yacht. I heard it was even older than some of BoPa's jokes!


And what's a long summer weekend without a nap with daddy in the hammock? I wouldn't know. I've never done this before, but I could seriously get used to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment