
We don't have roller derby names yet, but we think we're ready to play. Well, as soon as I learn to walk, skating won't seem so hard, will it?

(Please enter a comment if you think of an appropriate moniker. The best I could come up with are "Liana-and-Meana Skating Machina" and "Daria Sis-boom-bah-ria." We're sure you can do better than that.)
We also saw Nora and her mommy and daddy. She'd be fun to have play on our on our squad, but we couldn't even get her to play pétanque.

We have such a great team on the home court.

Your family were our best Derby Companions yet! I've been doing some thinking about names... Here's what I've come up with so far: "Totah Liana Rampage," "Daria Lookin' at Me?," "Juliet Me Attem" and "Matt Splat." I can't wait for our next adventure!
ReplyDeletexo,
"X-Rachel Vision" (and "Say Uncle Josh")