Sunday, August 8, 2010

Play (Ball) Date

This morning I went to the salon for my second haircut so I could look good for a special afternoon baseball playdate with Ari. You were the designated sitter!


You were very brave to sit in the fire truck seat and let mommy distract you from the big scissors with a book about going to the doctor (hey, it's all relative). I glove my haircut.


Once styled, I ruined my hair by taking a ride on the Staten Island Ferry, which was a very big (and windy) orange boat. Hey, Daria, turn around, you're missing Lady Liberty.


Thanks, sis - wow, she is beautiful!



Hair we are! When we got to the game, it was great to see Scooter "the holy" Cow. He was a lot bigger than I expected. He made your boyfriend look kinda short.


I was so excited to get to share a seat with Ari. He looks really excited to have your arm around him. No offense, but I think he might be more interested in the game...


Speaking of interest in the game, and the home team, you may notice that daddy has a (Staten Island) Yankees hat on his head. Mommy and I helped him pick it out.


Running the bases was a definite highlight - especially crossing home plate!


So much for my fantastic hairdo!

No comments:

Post a Comment