Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things We Rode (and Did) in Rhode Island

This week we drove to Rhode Island. Fortunately I didn't have to pedal the whole way.


While there, we had so much fun. We swang...


...and swang.


We swam...


...and swam...


...and sunbathed.


We took up fishing...


...and tennis (watch out Wimbledon!).


Though I have my suspicions that I was only asked to play so I could be asked to sweep the court. What makes you say that?


We had a blast with Uncle Josh and soon-to-be-Aunt Rachel (congratulations!!!) who came down from Boston for the day and night.


Mommy and daddy went with them to an 80s party, which required costumes and hair (fortunately mommy was willing to do mine just like hers - wicked radical!)


If you think daddy's retro Ray-Bans are funny, check out my new tie-dye goggles!


BoPa took our fourth annual Family Tree photo...


...and we spent a little time in a tree (literally)...


...seems perfectly spacious in here to me.


Speaking of trees, we visited the Green Animals Topiary Garden with BoPa.


I always talk about hugging trees, and this one seemed especially bearable.


Among the adorable trees, we also found this fantastic rocking horse. Just our size!


Let me give you a ride, little sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment