Sunday, February 5, 2012

Disney for Dessert

In honor of BoPa's birthday, we took a family trip to Walt Disney World. For once, we were glad to see a mouse in the room.


On the first night, we hit the Hoop De Doo Revue, where BoPa was celebrated.


I got to play the washboard. I hope mommy doesn't make me do the wash when we get home.


I don't know why you were working so hard. I was eating Mickey-shaped muffins!


The next day, the whole crowd headed out early to the Magic Kingdom to await the arrival of the mayor.


We went on "It's a Small World" several times, and mommy made us promise that this photo would make the blog because she thought the bride's hair looked like a challah. How twisted!


Daddy and I got spit on by some giant camels. You call this fun?


For BoPa's birthday, we had a special dinner with princesses. (You mean, besides us?) Daddy seemed more interested in the blonde than you did, sis.


Mommy tried to get Prince "Charlie" to explain the baby in her belly, but he was charming as ever.


Two days--two huge desserts. I like this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment