Friday, June 29, 2012

Shower-and-Tell

This morning mommy took me for my inaugural trip to her office for a baby shower lunch.  I remember my first visit.  And I remember mine.


I got held by so many lovely people, including "Auntie" Kay, who didn't seem to want to give me back and has twin boys so holding one of me was easy, ...

...Sue, who also didn't seem to want to give me back, ...


...Kathleen, who also has twin boys (weird, right?), ...


...Sandy, who has quite a lot of experience as a mom and grandma, ...


...Nancy, whom I understand got nothing but tears from you, Liana, ...


...Herb, who has a much bigger smile for the camera than I do, ...


...and Kathy, who came all the way from Reston to meet me!!  My mommy has such lovely colleagues. I am so happy to be a part of their "family."

1 comment:

  1. That might be the happiest I've seen Herb... EVER.. Way to go JJ!

    ReplyDelete