This morning, mommy said that we were going over to Mema's for bagels and lox. I don't think she mentioned that I was going to be the star of the show. Things started out pretty well. Reverend Sherman said that this could go on my Facebook page. Doesn't he know that I use Blogger, not Facebook?
When my sisters held me on the Chair of Elijah, I knew something was up. There's no whitefish here.
But BoPa's lap was really comfortable, and the whole thing was over before I knew it...
...and I was on PopPop's lap in no time. He and I were both thinking about breakfast.
Then we said motzi over a challah that was bigger than the three of us put together. Jonas was wondering what we were going to do with that knife...watch out, challah!
Thanks for hosting us, Mema. That was a great morning, but I'll never look at sliced bagels the same way again.
No comments:
Post a Comment