Sunday, August 23, 2009

Friends of Prehistoric Proportions

Our buddy Beckett brought his parents from Atlanta to meet me. Their visit began with a visit to Dinosaur Park because Beck is a serious dinoholic.


Mommy, daddy, "Aunt" Logan and "Uncle" Brian had a date night out (which I was lucky enough to attend, ahem, sleep through), so Beckett and I enjoyed our own romantic dinner together.


The next morning, I took photos of Beckett's 'dino-car' with my camera.


Then we took turns squeezing (why does mommy insist on calling it "cracking") eggs for waffles with "Uncle" Jamie and "Aunt" Celena.


We also had yummy cake to celebrate "Aunt" Logan's birthday. Evidently she's only three (and mommy forgot the candle for good luck).


Speaking of good luck, that's what was needed to get four kids, ages three and under, to smile for a photo. It's no surprise that the three of you were more interested to look at me than to look at the camera.


We sisters are always up for a photo op...it's our friends who are easily distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment