Saturday, August 8, 2009

Land of Milk and Bunny

Linnea and her parents took us to the New Jersey State Fair. First, we had to fuel up (get it?) at a car-themed restaurant. Too bad I could only drink milk.


But there was plenty for you at the fair. Can someone count the lactators in this photo? That's ridiculous. I'm telling your mamma-ry!


Here are some cute chicks:


Liana, you look like you've forgotten everything you learned about lactation. Get reading! What does a goat say? Maa! Maa! Maa-mmary!


Daddy was trying to out-do last year's "best udder contest" in the Ocean State. Evidently in the Garden State they do a competition about man parts. No milk production here.


Here I am acting out one of my favorite books. Can I "wear mummy's ring?"


How come we have to wait until next year to go back? No fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment