Sunday, August 9, 2009

See One('s Mommy), Do One(self), Teach One('s Sister)

Since I'm two, I know how to do a lot of things and there is so much you can learn from me. Maybe if mommy let me shampoo your hair you wouldn't fuss so much. You mean that when my head is submerged, no one will hear me fussing? Well, my baby likes bathtime.


Peek-a-boo is so entertaining, but you need to get the scarf just so...
You know your perfectionism takes the spontaneity out of an otherwise fun game, don't you?


And then there is how to stand up and walk in daddy's shoes. Yes, please do let me know when you figure that out.


You can push me, but no bumpily-bumps. OK, but make sure you pump your legs.


Excuse me, Miss Liana, may I ask a question? You just did.


Ha, ha! How do you give kisses? Like this!


And squeezie hugs? This is proper technique.


At the end of a long day of learning, it's important to take a proper rest. Yes, and fortunately I can still curl up in our stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment