Sunday, August 30, 2009

Peanut Butter and Chilly

Today I had my first taste of peanut butter. It was delicious and I enjoyed it the way I love most things: covered in chocolate!


Sometimes I feel like I'm covered in you.


Speaking of covered, yesterday it was so chilly we had to take out Mema's woolly blankets.


I don't know what you're talking about - Oscar kept me cozy.



Yes, and Daisy warms the room with her smile, doesn't she??


This afternoon it finally got warm enough to swim and go boating. Well, that's what Atty and Dagmar thought from their canoe, but it was still too cold for me.


Tibor agreed with his brother and sister, perched on his hydrocar.


For me, the hammock is the best spot to enjoy a lazy summer Sunday afternoon. As if you work so hard the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment